Friday, August 27, 2010

63-Back After a HOT Month

Success!! Day 63

Weather: 67 deg F. cool and windy

Time I left my house: 8.12 am

Time I arrived at work: 8.49 am

Distance: 8.08 miles
Avg. Speed: 16.1

Max Speed: 25.3

Time: 30.10 min.

Pre-game: First day in a while- summer so it’s all good.

Between the above average heat and humidity, vacation and did I mention heat, I took a break from commuting. I’m a wuss, I’ll be the first to admit, but could you blame me? Anyway, nice to be back. It was cool enough to keep a good cadence without sweatin’ to the oldies. It was nice to get out again.

Looking at my earlier blog entry it seems that the Tour is done and gone- which is kind of sad- it’s depressing that the outcome came to Alberto and how Lance came out early. My wife said that he totally should have quit when years ago when he retired (the first time). Anyway, Specialized came out on top.

I need to get back on my bike- I miss it as sappy as it sounds. I also need to tune up the Schwinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment