Friday, June 25, 2010

600 Miles!!

Success!! Day 61

Weather: 71 deg F. sunny and mild
Time I left my house: 8:15 am
Time I arrived at work: 8.50 am
Distance: 8.07 miles
Avg. Speed: 15.4
Max Speed: 24.4
Time: 31.20 min.

Pre-game: Friday- sort of bittersweet as this was the last Friday my parents are watching the little guy until after the summer. Still, I wish I had this kind of time to setup all the time.

I felt it today, but at least it wasn’t oven-like heat like the other day. Man that was nuts. It usually takes me 10 minutes to cool down to normal, but the other day it was so hot.

I found that my Planet Bike fender lost some hardware, had to jerry-rig the screw and bolt I found from leftover hardware in my tool box so it would at last stay on--- although after a while it was rattling from coming loose.




UPDATE: The ride home.

Weather: 81 deg. F hot and not too humid
Distance: 8.45 miles
Avg. Speed: 14.4
Max Speed: 22.7
Time: 34.27

No comments:

Post a Comment