Saturday, June 12, 2010

Do You Catch Yourself Looking at the Scenery as Well?

Success!! Day 59

Weather: 60 deg F. sunny and mild
Time I left my house: 8:10 am
Time I arrived at work: 8.50 am
Distance: 8.07 miles
Avg. Speed: 16.2
Max Speed: 25.1
Time: 29.57 min.

Pre-game: It’s Friday! No issues other than my mom oversleeping and me trying to change the little guy before I left (my parents sleep his room).

Excellent day. Was scouting out shots for the possible vid I keep saying I’m going to do. It’s funny that every day I commute is different, just like they say how every time you surf is never the same as the last, which is why this is pretty addicting (read:cool). I think if I were to make an exciting video that can compete with the talents on Vimeo, then I’d have to take a few angles, different shots, and probably have to storyboard it out. Dang these hobbies!! It’s what keeps me sane I guess and from going postal at work.

BTW for those following behind your screens (yeah right) if anyone cares, I’ll save you from comments on the ride home. Unless it’s something notable, I’ll leave the stats and maybe even edit that down to just the time as I’m not in a rush to get home, unless the Mrs tells me to of course…



UPDATE: The ride home.

Weather: 69 deg. F with a little headwind
Distance: 8.45 miles
Avg. Speed: 14.4
Max Speed: 22.7
Time: 34.03

No comments:

Post a Comment