Friday, April 23, 2010

400 Miles on the Schwinn!

Success!! Day 49


Weather: 52 deg F. sunny with a breeze
Time I left my house: LATE! 8:22 am
Time I arrived at work: 8.53 am
Distance: 8.06 miles
Avg. Speed: 16.5
Max Speed: 22.5
Time: 29.24 min.

Pre-game: Rushing again to get out the door, same old same old- and I thought I was being early.


Had to TT again today, tried to do the new efficient pedaling I found on YouTube the other day. Can’t say that it made it much faster and my legs feel the same, but I guess we’ll see. I don’t know if I’m doing it right. I’m going to see if I could do a proper fitting on both my commuting and weekend rigs—looking to get aero bars for my Schwinn so we’ll see if that proves beneficial. Yes, more toys!!

On another note, finished my son’s 5-year video I was looking to do before his 5th birthday. I will post when the time comes, hopefully people will like it and not think I’m another one of those doting proud parents. (Then again, who isn’t??)

UPDATE: The ride home.

Weather: 66 deg. F cool,
Distance: 8.45 miles
Avg. Speed: n/a
Max Speed: n/a
Time: 32 min.

Not really recorded this one, but the usual ride with some hill climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment