Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Can Never Get a Break

Success!! Day 48

Weather: 59 deg F. sunny with a breeze
Time I left my house: LATE! 8:23 am
Time I arrived at work: 8.58 am
Distance: 8.11 miles
Avg. Speed: 16.6
Max Speed: 23.7
Time: 29.24 min.

Pre-game: Rushing again to get out the door, same old same old- this time little guy was ready, but had poured milk all over himself right before we were leaving… Dang it!!

Had to TT again today, even though I did a weekend ride and three days last week, I felt me legs hurting. Don’t know if that’s because I was TT’ing or I was just plain tuckered. Regardless, it was nice to get out again and this time on a clean bike (washed the Schwinn with my 5-year old on the weekend as sort of a bonding experience.) so I felt good. But I need to plan better to get out earlier. Not sure what to do. Looks like rain Friday, so this could be it for the week.



UPDATE: The ride home.

Weather: 63 deg. F cool,
Distance: 8.45 miles
Avg. Speed: 15.6
Max Speed: 25.5
Time:32.43

Got out of work late, so I tried TT'ing it home. Of course, my legs thought otherwise. Ouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment