Thursday, April 8, 2010

Maybe The Dog Ate The Keys

Success!! Day 47

Weather: 56 deg F. sunny with a breeze
Time I left my house: early (for once) 8:16 am
Time I arrived at work: 8.51 am
Distance: 8.09 miles
Avg. Speed: 16.3
Max Speed: 23.9
Time: 29.53 min.

Pre-game: Still no sign of the keys, so I had the kid in a stroller and came back and biked. My legs are totally cooked but it’s so nice out I can’t complain.

Was a great ride- I couldn’t believe I’m putting out more power I guess my legs are adapting. Third day in a row I commuted, so let’s see how tomorrow goes. I’ll be coming in the rain. Old geiser gave me a honk today, I was all the way right and had no room, I didn't want to take the lane because I saw this guy coming, and I erred on the side of caution, Mr. Coke Bottle Burgess Meredith-type with no depth perception, some other time my friend!!

UPDATE: The ride home.

Weather: 69 deg. F cool, a lot of headwind
Distance: 8.45 miles
Avg. Speed: 14.9
Max Speed: 23.3
Time: 34.00
Legs are cooked and in this wind, man... this was hard. Still no sign of the keys. Might have to ride in the rain tomorrow. Bring it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment