Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why Volkswagen Sucks and Why You Should Always Have a Spare Key for Your 2002 Volkswagen Passat

Success!! Day 46

Weather: 65 deg F. sunny with a breeze
Time I left my house: early (for once) 8:16 am
Time I arrived at work: 8.51 am
Distance: 8.09 miles
Avg. Speed: 15.4
Max Speed: 23.3
Time: 31.37 min.

Pre-game: Holy moly. My wife misplaced her Passat keys and since we don’t have a spare, had to use my car to get to work. So I had to get my little guy ready, shower, get my clothes and bike ready, JOG over to the sitter’s with the stroller and diaper bag, come back and bike to work. It felt like a brick.

Was a great ride however, I felt a bit slow. Note to self, put the child seat back on…and get a f__ing spare for that dang VW!!!

UPDATE: The ride home.

Weather: 85 deg. F summerish with gusts
Distance: 8.45 miles
Avg. Speed: 14.4
Max Speed: 22.7
Time: 35.27




No comments:

Post a Comment